Say Goodbye to Mildew: Tips for Choosing a Low-Maintenance Shower
If you’re fed up with scrubbing your shower to get rid of mildew, it may be time to invest in a low-maintenance shower. A low-maintenance shower can save you time and money while also ensuring your bathroom looks as good as new.
When it comes to remodeling your bathroom and getting the perfect shower, trust the experts at Bathformation. Bathformation is a 5-star rated, fully insured bath remodeler serving Eastern Kentucky & Northern Tennessee. We have the experience and expertise to help you create the perfect shower that is low-maintenance and easy to clean.
Here are some tips from our experts on how to choose a low-maintenance shower:
- Choose a Smooth Surface: Choose a shower material with a smooth, non-porous surface, such as acrylic or fiberglass, which are easy to clean and don’t trap dirt and bacteria.
- Opt for a Waterproof Base: Opt for a waterproof base material, such as ceramic tile or vinyl, that won’t absorb water or dirt and can be easily wiped down.
- Go With a Shower Door: Rather than a shower curtain, go with a shower door that is easy to clean and won’t trap moisture.
- Install a Waterproof Grout: If you’re tiling your shower, use a waterproof grout that won’t absorb moisture and will prevent mildew.
- Choose a High-Quality Faucet: Choose a high-quality faucet that won’t rust or corrode and has a low-maintenance finish.
At Bathformation, we understand that choosing a low-maintenance shower can be a daunting task. That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’ll help you choose the right materials and fixtures, so you can be sure your shower will look great and be easy to clean.
Call Bathformation at 606-280-7472 for Your Next Project!
If you’re ready to say goodbye to mildew and invest in a low-maintenance shower, don’t hesitate to call Bathformation. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is here to help you create the perfect shower that is both beautiful and easy to maintain. Give us a call at 606-280-7472 to get started on your next project.